RCTW-17 is a competition on reading Chinese Text in images. For training and testing, we provide a large-scale dataset that consists of various kinds of images, including street views, posters, menus, indoor scenes, and screenshots. See Dataset and Tasks for details.
The rctw-17 train dataset has been refineed to provide better and clearer annotations.We advise that all competitors should redownload the new rctw-17 train dataset from the dataset page!
The rctw-17 test dataset has been uploaded to test your model.All competitors can download the rctw-17 test dataset from the dataset page for testing!
The rctw-17 submission is open now! All competitors can submit the rctw-17 results under the guidance of the Task1 evaluation page and Task2 evaluation page!
- Baoguang Shi PhD student of the School of Electronic Information and Communications, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China
- Cong Yao Senior researcher at Megvii Technology Inc., China
- Serge Belongie Professor at Cornell Tech and the Department of Computer Science at Cornell University, United States
- Shijian Lu Head of Visual Attention Lab, Institute for Infocomm Research, A*STAR
- Xiang Bai Professor of the School of Electronic Information and Communications, Huazhong University of Science and Technology